109 Elm Avenue is located behind the Louisa County Court House. The structure was built in 1905 by Dr. Frank L. Woolfolk as his residence. In 1981, the property was acquired by Jeff and Cochran Garnett from Dr. Woolfolk's descendants. The residence was configured at that time with renovations to make it function as a law office. This use continued until about 2020. Downstairs includes 6 rooms labeled as a library, conference room, reception area, lawyer's office, and 2 smaller rooms used for administrative purposes. Upstairs includes 3 rooms, all having been used as law offices; the rear hallway is open and provides open useable space. Each floor includes 1 half bath, and the property is served by a paved parking lot with well-cared-for rear and side yards with a view of the Louisa Town Park. The one-room brick structure was constructed in 1859 by Edward H. Lane, a local attorney.